[Home] [Manage]



Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
File []
Password(Password used for file deletion)
Hello Spammers!
^____^

  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 2048 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • READ THE RULES!!! (shamelessly stolen from 4chan)

File : 1419104899193.jpg-(46751 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46751 B
Name Anonymous 14/12/21(Sun)04:48 No.24574   [Reply]
I can't take it.
Those fuckers that run gelbooru removed (tantative name) tag so now all Q pictures are back to rei search results, 4 chan won't remove Q, here they won't remove Q.

Is there any place when i can be safe from Q?
Fuck everything.
I want to see Q burning alive animated and voiced by Hayashibara.
Also burning DGK alive wouldn't be a bad thing.
Post28 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> Name Anonymous 14/12/22(Mon)06:29 No.24617  
>24615

I actually thought about making one for these faggots too, but they need to learn how to deal with the reallity (supposing there's more than one). Trolls just exist when people feed them,they need to grow up, that's all. When they become 18, they'll grow mature, I hope.
>> Name Anonymous 14/12/22(Mon)06:46 No.24618  
What is the reality is that what you're talking about?
Q is now a reality?
Q is an aceptable thing?
I now have to start liking Q?

I don't like Q, you don't like Q, but you say that we have to deal with it for some reason.
>> Name Anonymous 14/12/22(Mon)07:18 No.24619  
>24618

Have you ever watched EoE?
You just need to ignore it, you retarded. There are worse things in life and Q, and if you don't know it, I really hope Scuzzy have you banned since you're underage.

There are two kinds of problems in life, those you can solve, and those you can't. Fot the second one, you the just have ignore it, it can bother you, but can't consume you. I know I'm waisting my time here since you either istoo young to understand how the world works or is just a troll, but whatever, I'm bored anyway.
>> Name Anonymous 14/12/22(Mon)08:42 No.24621  
And wher did EOE get Shinji? On a red coast with fucking ASUKA?
He chose it over a happy world on NGE 26 with happy Rei, BUT WHY?
We could actually all together ask Scuzzy to remove Q from Rei and it would be actually one place when Reifags are not treated like trash and have to eat shit because there are worst things in life.
Why not? I and not me alone would like this to happen, but there you are telling me that it's better to ignore problems because there are worst things in life.
I once actually got Scuzzy to the board but for some reason anons refused to have /Q. Probably thise were trolls and Askafags, but where were you?
>> Name Anonymous 14/12/22(Mon)08:43 No.24622  
Oh wait, you said there are worst thing in life, right?

So I guess you will have to deal with me.
>> Name Anonymous 14/12/22(Mon)08:55 No.24623  
I want there to be at least one little place in the world where Reifags get what they want.

I still do hear people not being happy about Q, I myself dont like it too, then why the fuck is it wrong for us to get what we want?
It is supposed to be a shrine of Rei, but Reifags have to deal with it in here, they can't get respect and have Ayanami respected even on fucking REI AYANAMI DOT COM, this is just fucking wrong.

And here you are telling us that we have to deal with problems in our lives.
What next? Should we forget Rei because she's not real?
Why the fuck are you even here then?
>> Name Anonymous 14/12/22(Mon)10:20 No.24624  
A lot of people in this thread need to see a shrink. Seriously.
>> Name StanTheMan 14/12/22(Mon)13:11 No.24627  
>>24623

I want Rei Q pictures on in here. Some of them look very nice. I only bother putting this out there because when I see these claims that everyone wants Rei Q removed I worry this may be listened to. So just for the record there is at least one person that activlly wants to aee Rei Q pictures and would be dissapointed if they were removed.
>> Name Anonymous 14/12/22(Mon)13:13 No.24628  
That Rei Q pisses off people like OP is the best argument for her. Kuronami is a cleansing spirit, bringing discomfort to the entitled and tears to the petulant. Some people deserve to be angry.
>> Name Anonymous 14/12/22(Mon)14:26 No.24629  
Dear Rei Q haters,

Your irrational hatred of Rei Q just shows how superficial your appreciation of Rei is and how you have no real understanding of her character at all. If all you're going to do is whine whenever a picture of Rei Q shows up, keep in mind no one is forcing you to be here. Feel free to not come back.


File : 1419196653101.jpg-(77029 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77029 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/12/22(Mon)06:17 No.24616   [Reply]
>> Name Anonymous 14/12/22(Mon)12:50 No.24626  
We need a special board for shitty photoshop edits and incomprehensible scribble art.


File : 1419202839657.jpg-(13704 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13704 B
Name Anonymous 14/12/22(Mon)08:00 No.24620   [Reply]
ITS AMAZING
http://clcl.org/6l7


File : 1419196525086.jpg-(226783 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
226783 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/12/22(Mon)06:15 No.24614   [Reply]


File : 1419196487144.jpg-(53824 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53824 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/12/22(Mon)06:14 No.24613   [Reply]


File : 1419162015565.png-(811059 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
811059 B
Name Anonymous 14/12/21(Sun)20:40 No.24598   [Reply]


File : 1419115589879.jpg-(331854 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
331854 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/12/21(Sun)07:46 No.24584   [Reply]
"Moshi Moshi. Ayanami Rei desu."
>> Name Anonymous 14/12/21(Sun)12:24 No.24589  
Where'd you find this?
>> Name Anonymous 14/12/21(Sun)12:25 No.24590  
or rather my question is, do you stalk 2ch threads?
>> Name Anonymous 14/12/21(Sun)12:56 No.24591  
dat arm


File : 1419115533534.jpg-(380593 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380593 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/12/21(Sun)07:45 No.24583   [Reply]


File : 1419115372859.jpg-(315349 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315349 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/12/21(Sun)07:42 No.24582   [Reply]


File : 1419115330720.jpg-(978822 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
978822 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/12/21(Sun)07:42 No.24581   [Reply]


Delete Post [File Only]
Password
Previous[0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17]